The following are the terms and conditions for participation in ClassAffiliates affiliate program (herein referred to as “the program” or “we”. As used in this agreement, “you” or “your” means the applicant/webmaster/affiliate.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CLASSMEDIA BV, BY REGISTERING AS AFFILIATE YOU AGREE TO CLASSAFFILIATES TERMS. ON THE SIGN UP FORM & SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES, DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
1. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM
- 1.1 You must be at least 18 years of age or the legal age in your jurisdiction to participate in the program.
- 1.2 Once registered to ClassAffiliates program you agree that you accept to receive notices in regards to the program as long as you are part of it.
- 1.3 ClassAffiliates reserves the right to reject any application to its programs for any reasons.
- 1.4 In order to participate, you must provide ClassAffiliates all the valid information it needs (contact info, website address, name etc.) in in the registration process.
2. ACCEPTABLE CONDUCT POLICY
- 2.1 You may use any form of promotion you choose that does not breach the terms of this agreement.
- 2.2 All the visitors you send to us must came from a webpage. We do not allow news groups postings which send links to us.
- 2.3 We do not allow to promote our sites by email campaigns or any other form of SPAM and unsolicited messages.
- 2.4 ClassAffiliates does not allow the promotion of its products and services through illegal means or in sites containing illegal material.
- 2.5 ClassAffiliates have zero tolerance for any form of deceptive, unfair and/or false advertising by an affiliate and all such practices are prohibited.
- 2.6 The webmaster cannot use ClassAffiliates materials for the promotion of competitor’s products.
3. ILLEGAL ADVERTISING
- 3.1 The Webmaster acknowledges and agrees that they shall not be entitled to a commission or referral fee for all referrals which are in breach/violation of the terms of this agreement. The Webmasters agrees that they will not use the Program, Program's Benefits or any materials/rights provided in direct or indirect association with any activity that is prohibited by any law, regulation or rule!
- 3.2 Also No sale shall occur when the visitor visit the website without going through an authorized linking code issued by the Program.
- 3.3 ClassAffiliates does not tolerate any form of false/deceptive or unfair advertising, materials which constitute an infringement, misappropriation or violation of any person's intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, rights of publicity, patent rights, personal property rights, privacy rights or other rights.
Advertising our products or sites to minors is not tolerated.
- 3.4 It is forbidden to use or otherwise incorporate any of our brands, marks or logos, including (not limited to): "Oldje", "Class-Blowjob", “Class-BJ”, “Class-3some”, Class-threesome”, "Class-Nudes", "SubspaceLand" and any variations, misspellings or portions of any of the aforementioned in the domain name(s) of any of your websites, or in meta tags or hidden text. You, therefore, agree to obtain written consent from us prior to registration/use of the domain name, in case of doubt or similarity of a domain name to any of our brands or marks.
- 3.5 It is forbidden that you modify or alter the ClassMedia BV’s sites promotional materials or promotional clips in any way without the written consent from us.
- 3.6 It is forbidden the use of any mark, brand, logo, name or domain name of any type which is confusingly similar to any of our marks, logos or brands other than in accordance with the terms of this Agreement
- 3.7 You agree if you are in violation of this agreement, all commissions shall be forfeited. No commission shall be paid for sign-ups deemed as fraudulent, at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Program's administration.
ClassAffiliates BV reserves the right to modify the methods it considers as "Illegal advertising" at any time.
- 4.1 Payouts are calculated based on commissions received during a month period. Commissions are paid two weeks after the end of each month period. Payment methods are available at: http://www.classaffiliates.com/homepage/index.php. In the partnership revenue sharing program you get 50% of every initial signup and of the following rebills for the lifetime of the membership.
- 4.2 The payments are made monthly. All the amounts are expressed in Euros.
- 4.3 The payments are sent if minimum payout of 100€ (or higher) is reached. If not reached, the money is carried over until minimum payout is reached.
- 4.4 You acknowledge that there will be certain fees related to chosen payment processing such as fees for wire transfers.
- Paxum fees: 5€
- Cheks fees: 35€
- Wire transfer (IBAN): 12,5€
- 4.5 Classmedia BV reserves the right to put on hold an account if the account is not profitable.
The ClassAffiliates Program reserves the right to terminate your account based on but not limited to the following:
- 5.1 Sign-ups you have sent to the Program register excessive refunds and/or chargebacks.
- 5.2 Sending sign-ups deemed as fraudulent or performing any attempt to cheat the Program.
- 5.3 Altering the authorized links provided by the Program by electronic, mechanical or automated means or other technologies, currently available or which may become available in the future.
- 5.4 All traffic sent must be via manual user clicks. Sending traffic with automated bots, embedding our linking code on your website to send us clicks on a simple load of your page, or any other method that generated traffic without a human clicking, will result in immediate termination.
- 5.5 Publishing, transferring, reassigning, disclosing, distributing, leasing, renting or selling your account.
- 5.6 Signing up through your own account by yourself, an associate or a person directly instructed or related to you.
- 5.7 Breaching any of the terms in this agreement.
- 5.8 If your account/website is for any reason unsuitable or if you providing false or incomplete information during the program's registration process.
- 5.9 Performing illegal advertising as stated in section 3.
- 5.10 If receiving notification from one of our billing processors that they request your account to be terminated due to violation of their Terms of Service or due to sales deemed as fraudulent.
Either you or we may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of termination. To terminate your account please contact our support department. Notice by e-mail, to your e-mail address in our records, is considered sufficient notice for us to terminate this agreement. If this agreement is terminated because you have violated the terms of this agreement you are not eligible to receive any commission payments, even for commissions earned prior to the date of termination.
If this agreement is terminated for any other reason, you are eligible to be paid for the commission on sales occurring up to the date of termination of this agreement. We reserve the right to withhold your final payment for 60 days to ensure that the correct amount is paid and none of the sign-ups were fraudulent.
The Program will not be held liable for any loss due to server downtime, network downtime, packet loss, net traffic problems or other disaster inoperability.
- 7.1 The Program grants a limited nonexclusive, nontransferable and revocable license to use the Program and the websites/products' trademark names, service marks, logos, and to access, download and use promotional banner hypertext links, video, sound, photo content and any other form of intellectual property provided by the Program on your website(s) for the exclusive purpose of advertising, marketing or promoting only the websites and products of the Program.
- 7.2 You may not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, change, broadcast, distribute, transmit, disseminate, sell or offer for sale the materials, in any manner, anywhere in the world, without the express written consent of the Program.
- 7.3 You are not allowed to remove, obstruct or make any change to the watermarks on the promotional materials, photographs, screenshots and videos.
Any modifications to the terms and provisions of this agreement made specifically for you or your website and not generally available to other webmasters, shall be deemed as confidential. You agree not to disclose any confidential information and that such confidential information shall remain secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by you for your own business purposes or for any other purpose, except to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public or if disclosure is required by law or legal process.
The Program reserves the right to modify any part of this agreement at any time without prior notice. Continued participation in the Program and/or no action shall mean that you have accepted the modifications to the agreement.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Program, its shareholders, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by us (collectively the "losses"), insofar as such losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (a) any claim or threatened claim that our use of your trademark(s) infringes on the rights of any third party; (b) the breach of any promise, covenant, representation or warranty made by you herein; or (c) or any claim related to your site.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under this agreement.
- 11.1 You and the Program are independent contractors, and nothing in this agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site(s) or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section. You are not an agent of the Program and the Program expressly disclaims responsibility for any conduct by you in violation of the terms of this agreement.
Terminated accounts cannot later apply to the Program without our express written consent.
We reserve the right to cancel the Program at any time.
For any questions or comments please contact us